Create A Marketing Strategy With The Best Tools For Free
Gain insights to our library of actionable growth guides!
Accelerate your progress by downloading our strategy cheatsheets!
Use our pre-built webflow templates to create your campaigns.
Get the ball rolling with your new innovative digital campaigns!
Are you ready to unlock your company's growth?
We promise not to spam you. You'll only receive sweet content from us, including updates on our products and services.
We know how complicated it can be when you're tasked to design a marketing framework for your business - be it for your next Startup idea or even a new product launch that management has tasked you to do.
You have to understand what your target audience is and where they spend their time online. If you've found yourself struggling with developing strategic marketing for your business.
Whichever the case may be, our guide here will walk you through some of the best tools in the market, for FREE!
We’ll Get Started With the Business Needs and the Right Marketing Strategy Framework
A marketing framework is the foundation of your company's marketing plan and helps your marketing team function at its highest level in the long term. There are several benefits to creating a marketing mix, including:
- Identify your target market or audience of people who are most likely to buy from you or ask for your product or services.
- Improving the overall product marketing strategy, which in turn benefits the growth and success of your company
- Keeping you and your team focused and on the same marketing goals
- Define the business goals of your company and what you want it to achieve in the next five years.
Now that we’ve distinguished the struggles and importance of developing a marketing strategy framework. Let’s dive into each of the listed free tools to help you get started which is an important requirement of the marketing models planning process.
On With the Tool Introduction!
Tool #1: Semrush - known to Marketers and Startup peers as the OGs of your SEO Strategy
It is an all-in-one tool suite for improving online visibility and discovering marketing insights. Their tools and reports are able to help marketers that work in the following services: SEO, PPC, SMM, Keyword Research, Competitive Research, PR, Content Marketing, Marketing Insights, and Campaign Management.
Super hint: You don't have to pay a cent to get access to the best Semrush tools and data.
We're saying this because we want you to be a power user as quickly as possible before spending a single cent on any tool. Yup the key to time to value any given strategy is the adoption of best practice itself.
For SEO Marketing Efforts, Here Are Some of the Top Key Features to Use:
1. Perform Keyword Research for Free
- You can run 10 keyword searches per day using the Keyword Magic Tool or the Keyword Overview.
- Each search in the Keyword Magic Tool will return a report limited to 10 results.
- So on a daily basis, you can get 10 x 10 = 100 results to cover your keyword research needs.
- Check how difficult it will be to rank for a keyword (Keyword Difficulty)
- Identify the main search intent type behind your keyword (so you can decide what type of content to build in order to target it)
- Discover if interest around it in the past 12 months has been growing, shrinking or has been relatively steady
2. Analyze Competitors for Free
Whether you’re running a competitor analysis, diving into your website’s performance, this is where you can discover a wealth of data around:
- What keywords people are searching for in your industry
- How much competition there is for those keywords
- What other sites are ranking well
- What content they’re creating that people love to engage with
3. Track Your Keyword Rankings for Free
Free users can track up to 10 keywords using the Position Tracking tool in 5 easy steps:
- Set up your project (you are allowed to set up 1 project as a free user, which gives you access to 12 standalone tools)
- Enter your domain
- Add a list of competitors
- Create a list of keywords to track
- Set your location and device type
4. Run a Free Website Audit
As a free user, you can crawl up to 100 URLs with the Site Audit. This includes crawls of any given domain, subdomain, or subfolder.
You will end up with:
- An overall health score for your website
- Detailed reports about all the issues we find, grouped based on how serious they are (“Errors” are the most serious issues, while “Notices” will have a lesser impact on your organic performance)
- Breakdown of each issue and recommendations on how to fix it
5. Monitor Your Local Listings
If you're looking to grow your business through local SEO, it can be hard to know where to start.
Directory audits are a great way to ensure that your business is represented in the best possible light.
7. Create Optimized and User-Friendly Content
Once you’re ready to start writing, you can use the SEO Writing Assistant.
This tool proposes ways to optimize your copy, improve its readability, and integrate the SEO Content Template recommendations, too.
8. Get Ideas on How to Improve On-Page Content and SEO
You need to create a marketing campaign using the On-Page SEO Checker.
Simply add your target keyword(s) and the corresponding URL, and you will end up with a report with ideas on:
- Issues that need sorting out
- Missing elements that are holding your page’s performance back
Managing your Social Media Marketing for Free with Semrush Tools
1. Post on Social Media Channels
Schedule all your social media content strategy from a single calendar view. You can post from 10 different profiles on Facebook Business, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google Business Profile.
2. Analyze Your Performance on Social Media
Track the performance of your content on social media. Discover insights such as the best time for posting or which hashtags can get higher reach and engagement.
3. Track Your Competitors’ Social Media Activity
Follow your competitors’ activity on social media and benchmark your performance against theirs.
4. Track Your Competitors’ Social Media Activity
For one ad account, you can:
- Create ad campaigns, ad sets, and ads on Facebook, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, and Facebook Audience Network
- Manage your existing ad campaigns
- You can then monitor their performance using the tool.
Tool #2: Zoominfo (Lead Generation, Enrichment and more!)
Who doesn't want quality leads for Prospecting?
We know how it goes. You're working your butt off, but you're not seeing the results you want. It's frustrating, we get it.
Fortunately, we have a solution for you! ZoomInfo's free marketing and sales lead gen tools can help you find your target audience and reach decision-makers exactly when they're in the market to buy.
Here Are 5 Free Features to Use for You to Generate Leads
1. TAM Calculator
Use Zoominfo's TAM Calculator to get access and visibility to the businesses in your total addressable market — then learn how to contact professionals at those organizations.
- If you're looking to grow your business and expand your reach, you need to know the size of your Total Addressable Market (TAM).
- The TAM calculator will give you a comprehensive understanding of the market landscape of your product, and the potential customers within it.
- This is 100% free and gets immediate results. Your TAM calculation results will be based on our database of 105+ million companies, so we know exactly how many people you can reach with your product.
- Use this information to grow inbound conversions, expand outbound reach, and accelerate your pipeline by targeting those customers who are most likely to buy from you.
2. Find relevant leads by industry
ZoomInfo takes the pain out of sales prospecting research by instantly delivering high-quality leads in your target industry.
From identifying companies that need freight moved, to pitching an IT department on your new software solution, Zoominfo’s vast array of contact and direct dial data is a boon to your lead generation efforts.
3. Get top-listed companies by topic
Search top-rated companies by different categories to narrow down your prospecting process.
4. Improve your employer brand’s impact and reach
Learn about companies and B2B professionals through employee reviews, consumer ratings, and salary data.
5. Find your next customer with Zoominfo Directory
Search Zoominfo's database of 106M+ companies and 140M+ contacts to find your next customers.
Unsure where to start? Fret not, Devhaus has got your back!
Devhaus is a digital transformation agency that helps our customers stay center stage in their markets with the latest technology trends. Our team combines years of expertise, industry-leading applied technologies, and a crystal clear vision of where we are headed tomorrow. No matter what challenge your organization faces, we have the right solution — today.
Growth Strategy Services
A successful go-to-market strategy is essential for any business looking to maximize their revenue.
If this resonates with you, let's work together:
- You need better digital marketing performance
- You need a strategy for your growth stack
- You need an outbound marketing strategy to reach your target audience accurately
Webflow Strategy & Development
Create dynamic experiences that help deliver memorable content, while still maintaining security and privacy.
If this resonates with you, let's work together:
- You need to do design and develop a content management system that is tailored to your business needs.
- You need a team at bay to continuously design and develop new pages on your website.
- You need a design team to create unique experiences for your users that includes wireframing and developing it.
Architecture Strategy & System Integration
Innovative solutions tailored to each of customer's unique needs will be dedicated to help your customers reach their goals.
If this resonates with you, let's work together:
- You need a new pair of eyes to assess and audit the existing systems in your business and revamp where needed to meet today's business needs.
- You need architecture strategy to develop a clear plan for data collection and event tracking plan for a better visuals of key insights on your customers.
- You need to integrate multiple software tool to automate business processes and maintaining the efficiency of the system regularly.
Using Grants to Help You Subsidise Your Next Digital Marketing Project
If you're new to the concept of growth we'd strongly advice to work closely with subject matter experts, and explore Growth services to help you through this journey.
Here are some of the top grants that could help get your Project subsidised by up to 70 or 80% ( for certain industries ). To help you understand better, our VP of Advanced Services - Dom has taken the time to explain. Watch the overview video below
Our Top Grant Pick: Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) Grant
The Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) Grant is a program offered by Enterprise Singapore, aimed at helping small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) based in Singapore expand into overseas markets. The grant provides funding support of up to 70% of eligible costs for activities such as market assessment, market entry, and overseas promotion.
This initiative also offers SMEs access to a range of in-market services such as business matching, market intelligence, and networking opportunities. The MRA grant is designed to help Singaporean businesses become more competitive in the global market and to encourage them to explore new opportunities beyond their domestic borders.
If you're an SME looking to expand your business internationally, the MRA grant could be an excellent opportunity for you to take advantage of.
If you're keen to explore the grants further, book a call with our lovely team today!
Get up to 70% subsidy for your next project
To ensure our call will be productive, ensure you’re prepared the base materials below. Can't wait! We're sure it'll be fun!
- Prepare your problem statements
- Align on your desired outcomes and the timeline
- Let us know your budget constraints if any
Here are other related resources to help get you closer to the end outcome
Make sure you subcribe to our newsletter to be the first to know about our strategy templates and our Webflow components
Continue reading our other blog!
Knowledge is power, there’s nothing wrong with indulging more and drowning yourself in our resources, we’re sure it’ll help.
An Introduction to Customer Data Platform (CDP) for Engineers
As an engineer, understanding customer data is crucial to building better products. In this post, we provide an introduction to Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) and how they can help you harness the power of customer data for your projects.
Our Pro Tip: Everything You Need to Know About Webflow Editor Mode
Webflow Editor Mode is a powerful tool that allows users to make changes to their website content and design without needing to access the underlying code. While there are some limitations to what can be done in this mode, it is a great option for website owners and content creators who want to update their website quickly and easily.
How Can Data Analytics Improve Marketing Strategy?
Data analytics helps marketers understand customer behavioural patterns. Learn how to Improve your overall marketing strategy by leveraging data analytics.
Why Is Content Marketing Important?
When done right, content marketing can help your business grow exponentially. Read more on why you should focus on content marketing for your business.
A Typical Go to Market Strategy for B2B and SaaS?
Go-to-market strategy is a crucial component that drives success of a B2B product. Learn best practices to get started on building your GTM strategy.
Why Your Go-To-Market Strategy Matters
Your go-to-market strategy is the first step in building a successful product. Learn how to build the right GTM strategy for your business.
How Do You Define Product/Market Fit?
Discover what product/market fit means and how to achieve it for your business.
How Much Does It Cost to Build a Website in Singapore?
Discover the cost of building a website in Singapore with our comprehensive guide. From design to development, find out what you can expect to pay.
Is Webflow Good for SEO?
Discover the impact of using Webflow for SEO in our latest blog. Learn how it can affect your website's ranking and what you can do to optimize it.
Why Is Digital Transformation Important?
Understand the significance of digital transformation in today's business landscape. Explore the benefits, challenges, and key considerations in our latest blog post.
4 Steps To Developing A Successful Digital Marketing Strategy in 2023
Learn how to develop a winning digital marketing strategy in our latest blog post. Discover key tactics and tips to elevate your online presence.
What Is the Difference Between a CDP and a CRM?
Understand the key differences between customer data platforms (CDPs) and customer relationship management (CRM) software for effective data management.
What Is a Customer Data Platform?
Learn what a customer data platform (CDP) is and how it can help your business improve customer engagement and data management.
What Are the Best Small Businesses to Start in Singapore?
Discover the top small business opportunities in Singapore. Our guide covers low-cost and high-profit options, market trends, and expert tips. Read now.
How Should a New Startup in Singapore Find Funding?
Learn how to secure funding for your Singapore startup. Our guide covers essential tips and resources for entrepreneurs seeking capital. Read now.
How Is the Start-up Scene in Singapore?
Discover the latest trends and insights on the start-up scene in Singapore. Learn about the opportunities and challenges faced by entrepreneurs in this thriving city-state.
Our Pro Tip: Information Architecture and Sitemap Planning
Information architecture (IA) and sitemap planning are crucial steps in the process of designing and developing a website. By designing a clear and logical structure for your site, you can ensure that users can easily find the information they need and navigate through your pages with ease. Additionally allowing both the user and company to achieve their goals on the site, where the user gets the solutions they need and the company gets the ICP they are looking for. In this article, we will be sharing some of the best practices we adopt here in Devhaus for IA and sitemap planning to help you create a website that is functional, user-friendly and goal-oriented.
Our Pro Tip: Webflow Development
Webflow is a powerful tool that allows all type of users to design and develop dynamic and responsive websites without writing any code, but like any development process, it can be overwhelming at first. To help you get started, here's a step-by-step guide to the Webflow development process.
Our Pro Tip: The Essential Steps for Designing Effective Wireframing and Prototyping
Designing an effective user interface can be a complex process, and wireframing and prototyping are essential steps in the process. In this blog post, we share some pro tips for wireframing and prototyping in Figma to help you create interfaces that are easy to use and understand.
Our Pro Tip: Conducting System Integration with Webflow
In this article, we'll discuss the tools we use at Devhaus to develop real-time insights for our clients. We'll start by listing all the tools we use and then explain how we set them up. We'll also show you how we collect data and integrate it into Webflow to help the marketing, product and management teams achieve time-to-insights critical to achieving business goals.
Our Pro Tip: Market and Competitors Research
Conducting thorough market and competitor research is essential for the success and growth of your business. It provides valuable insights into industry trends, consumer behaviour, and the strategies of your competitors.
Our Pro Tip: Conducting Brand Audit & Art Direction planning with Design System strategy in mind
A brand audit is a comprehensive review of a brand's current position, including its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. It is a critical step in the art direction planning process, as it provides a foundation for creating a cohesive visual language that aligns with the brand's values, mission, and objectives. Art direction involves the creation of a unified visual language for a brand and includes the use of typography, color, imagery, and layout. A design system strategy is essential to ensure consistency and scalability across all touchpoints.
The Essential Guide to Starting a Business in Singapore in 2023
Get step-by-step advice and insider tips for starting a business in Singapore with our essential guide.
How to Track Your Marketing Performance With Free Marketing Analytic Tools
Marketing teams are always looking for ways to measure and track the success of their campaigns. One of the best ways to do this is through the use of marketing analytics tools. These tools provide insights into user behavior and help marketers to better understand how to optimize their campaigns. In this blog post, we will discuss how to use two of the most popular marketing analytics tools, Fullstory and Google Analytics 4, to measure and track marketing performance.
Achieving Product-Market Fit: A Comprehensive Guide for Modern Day Digital Teams
Learn how to achieve product-market fit with our comprehensive guide. Find out how to identify your target market, conduct customer research, develop a marketing strategy, and use the right tools to ensure success. Here's how
Webflow for Growth Marketers: Why You Should Use It as Your Core CMS Platform
As a growth marketer, your website and content management system (CMS) play a crucial role in driving growth for your business. It's the foundation on which you build your online presence, connect with customers, and showcase your products or services.
Building An Effective Growth & Marketing Team
A well structured growth team is critical to the success of a startup. Discover essential talents needed to build a growth team that empowers your startup and scale up effectively. Download free templates of Devhaus best practice for your Growth team operations.
6 Free Martech Solutions For Your Go-To-Market Strategy
We believe that the marketing team needs to consider martech or marketing technology in order to execute their go-to-market strategy.
Create A Marketing Strategy With The Best Tools For Free
The best modern day enterprise tools that you can use for FREE to work on your next startup idea! Read this before planning your tech stack!
Types of Grants for Local Businesses in Singapore in 2023
Want to know about types of grants available? Singapore companies have many government resources that can support them in taking their next steps to grow. Learn more.
The Best CMS You Need for Your Business, Moving to 2023
Whether you're a business owner or a Marketing leader in your company, making the right choices is key to find the Best CMS that will scale with you