Content Marketing Executive
To fulfil your role as a Content Marketing Executive, you should be a witty and strategic individual that can oversee all content plans on a multitude of platforms. More than mindless content output, we are looking for someone with keen insights to user behaviours and can plan and execute structured content for all media channels.
Minimum 1 year of working experience. Fresh Graduates are welcome!
- Create written pieces that are memorable and effective at prompting readers to take the desired action
- Scheduling content to be released at optimal times that will result in the high engagement rates
- Constant monitoring of marketing efforts
- Remaining abreast of all best practices as well as trends on various social media platform
- Conceptualize and develop engaging and innovative content and campaigns through the use of photography, videography and graphic design.
- Creative copywriting for social media posts, EDMs, website and etc.
- Management of company’s social media accounts (Facebook and Instagram), data analysis and insights reporting.
- Conduct market research and analysis, design and develop propositions that are relevant to our target audiences.
- Develop marketing and acquisition strategies that leads to customer conversions.
- Assist in planning, organization and execution of marketing events.
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels and efforts.
- Collaboration with external parties such as vendors, business partners, influencer groups and etc.
- Other duties that may be delegated or stipulated by management.
Tools you’ll be meddling with
Used by the best out there