Front End Engineer
At Devhaus, we are constantly pacing the everchanging needs of our clients. We believe businesses should not need to sell their soul (or that of their employees) to get recognised. They need a team that not only believes in their brand but are also willing to stick it to them when their vision is fogged by that ‘One Great Campaign’ idea.
A team balanced with dreamers and realists. (It helps that these roles are currently filled by outspoken designers, articulate engineers, witty marketers and serious thinkers with humble backgrounds and amazing portfolios). A team that paces you from beginning to end, whether you are the next Unicorn or seek the humble digital transformation of your business.
You are in great company (and personalities). Welcome to the beginning. We are Devhaus.
Minimum 2 years of working experience in the relevant industry. Fresh Graduates are welcome!
You must speak fluent Java (Jawa is a plus though!). As a front-end developer, you might have found yourself to be the most articulate of all your programmers. Your previous colleagues or classmates seem to point out your eye for detail (being humble about it, is a BIG plus at Devhaus). You are objective driven and data always speaks the loudest in a room of opinions.
Summary: You will rise up to communicate well with your teammates, from the designer whom you have a crush on to your back-end developer who shares the same crush. Most importantly, you are willing to learn even if you think you are amazing.
- Work with back-end developers to integrate UI components with APIs and databases
- Build & Refine design systems for our projects on Webflow/ Figma
- Develop interface designs on Webflow
- Gather and/or Refine specifications and requirements based on technical requirements or UX design
- Debug errors, troubleshoot issues, and perform routine performance optimisation
- Refinement of On-site Search engine optimization (SEO) efforts
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies and industry trends on Interactive interface designs
- Work hand-in-hand with growth and product team to create the close-to-perfect user journeys on and off the website/ application
Tools you’ll be meddling with
Used by the best out there