On site work
Freshman are welcome!
Summary: You will rise be led by our Product Manager to work on our Learning Management System that we will be launching in Q1 2022!
- Work with back-end developers to integrate UI components with APIs and databases
- Build & Refine design systems for our projects on Webflow/ Figma
- Develop interface designs on Webflow for the product and Website
- Debug errors, troubleshoot issues, and perform routine performance optimisation
- Refinement of On-site Search engine optimization (SEO) efforts
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies and industry trends on Interactive interface designs
- Work hand-in-hand with growth and product team to create the close-to-perfect user journeys on and off the website/ application
Upskill yourselves with our family
Tools you’ll be meddling with
Used by the best out there