At Devhaus, we are constantly pacing the everchanging needs of our customers and clients. We believe businesses should not need to sell their soul (*or that of their employees*) to get recognised.
They need a team that not only believes in their brand but are also willing to stick it to them when their vision is blinded by that ‘One Great Campaign’ idea. A team balanced with dreamers and realists. (*It helps these roles are currently filled by outspoken designers, articulate engineers, witty marketers and serious thinkers with humble backgrounds and amazing portfolios*).
A team that paces you from beginning to end, whether you are the next Unicorn or seek the humble digital transformation of your business. You are in great company (*and personalities*). Welcome to the beginning. We are Devhaus.
Minimal 2 years of proven product management experience in a digital-first company
You value growth – in yourself, your values and that of the company’s. As a Growth product manager, you will find yourself responsible for clients projects that have completed their digital transformation pipeline from our transformation team. In your pursuit for growth, you will be taking charge of these accounts alongside your Growth team to help scale and amplify our client's project further! You will be reporting directly to our VP Growth where she will be rubbing shoulders with you to prepare jaw-dropping Growth strategy for our clients!
Summary: You will strive to see the lifecycle of a product offered by Devhaus from concept, to mvp and through scaling. All while articulately managing your team with compassion and knowing when to take the reins when clients get distracted by their emotions. You acknowledge that leadership is not a calling but an occasion you rise to. Most importantly, you are willing to learn even if you think you are amazing.
P.s. you won't be alone in this - you'll be working together with the rest of the growth team
- Drive the execution of all new & existing product lifecycle processes, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap and requirements development.
- Responsible for defining the various project's Growth roadmap.
- Own and lead all aspects of an established agile team, with cross-functional coordination in order to increase the North star metrics Month on Month for our clients.
- Analyse market data to develop product marketing strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans against high-quality user research to inform the direction of the product.
- Translate growth strategy into executional plans for client's performance marketing and lifecycle marketing efforts
- Collaborate, track progress, assess risks, coordinate delivery, and actively communicate contingency and mitigation plans with any department and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire lifetime of the project(s) you're assigned to
Tools you’ll be meddling with
Used by the best out there