At Devhaus, we are constantly pacing the everchanging needs of our clients. We believe businesses should not need to sell their soul (or that of their employees) to get recognised. They need a team that not only believes in their brand but are also willing to stick it to them when their vision is fogged by that ‘One Great Campaign’ idea.
A team balanced with dreamers and realists. (It helps that these roles are currently filled by outspoken designers, articulate engineers, witty marketers and serious thinkers with humble backgrounds and amazing portfolios). A team that paces you from beginning to end, whether you are the next Unicorn or seek the humble digital transformation of your business.
You are in great company (and personalities). Welcome to the beginning. We are Devhaus.
Minimum 2 years of working experience in the design industry. Fresh Graduates are welcomed!
You value any opportunity to create better experiences for your user (helps if your love language is acts of service, jk… we have amazing designers whose love languages are that of receiving gifts). As a UI/UX designer, you might nerd out over terms such as CRO, A/B testing, or ASO than BOBOBOBO.
During your work career, your peers might have praised that you always plan the best outings (and that one time your peers and you were lost during a trek, you found the way out – because you had drawn a map prior).
Summary: You care about creating memorable experiences, with the user at the forefront of your strategies and executions. You had also had experiences working web and mobile applications (and you documented it in a portfolio). Most importantly, you are willing to learn even if you think you are amazing.
- Work closely with Product Manager and Engineering teams to bring ideas and concepts to life
- Create compelling digital assets/systems and interfaces
- Conceptualise motion design across your user experience to create interactive and engaging contents throughout the digital products you're working on
- Produce efficient and high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flowcharts, storyboards, sitemaps & prototypes
- Participate in design discussions and give feedback during planning and strategy meetings
- Reiterate design interfaces and ideas based on stakeholder's feedback as well as data collected
Tools you’ll be meddling with
Used by the best out there