At Devhaus, we see graphic design as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires. We are looking for a highly creative graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, both in digital and offline media. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled in every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. Collaborating with multiple teams at our company, the graphic designer should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we want to hear from you.
Minimum 2 years of working experience in the design industry. Fresh Graduates are welcome!
We are looking for a Visual Designer to strengthen the creative impact of our design team. Alongside our Brand Experience team - you are responsible for developing brand strategies, promoting brand growth and expansion, implementing brand plans, and using a variety of data to drive volume and profitability. During your work career, your peers might have an essence, that focused on achieving brand business objectives in the short and long term.
We are looking for a Visual Designer to strengthen the creative impact of our design team.
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals
- Conceptualise Design materials - from motion-design, to illustrations and other forms of graphic to create an impactful brand experience for our clients.
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organisational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with any other department, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
- Examine existing processes, identify flaws and create solutions to improve design capabilities
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams or clients for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, programming collateral, signage, internal communication, newsletters, and marketing materials
- Translate strategic direction into the high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of colour, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Manage the design and uploading process of all project material, understanding best practices for using a content management system
Tools you’ll be meddling with
Used by the best out there