Our team has 2 main disciplines.
Product & Growth
The former would be to conduct & execute product sprints, building effective minimum viable products for our clients that are growth ready
The latter would be to execute stellar growth campaigns, improving acquisition with low costs in mind. Meaning to say, we're conducting heavy experiments here at Devhaus when you're working on Growth sprints with the team.
Your role as the graphic designer will be to ensure the communicated designed is as fluid as possible and adapted to our target audience. You will support the holistic product & growth team with a cross-functional team of Developer(s), Data Analyst & UI/UX Personnel(s). You will be learning more than just design principles, we've very much invested in our human capital and we'd love for you to be a part of it. If you're looking for a place to learn and be truly exceptional in your craft then there's no better place to be 🥰. We understand how much toll the current pandemic can be in your personal life, here at Devhaus, you'll find love and warmth within our family ♥️
Your daily grind
- Working actively with the growth and marketing team to product creatives for our experiments and marketing campaigns
- Reviewing the success of your creative work with our growth lead to look for contents that work and those that don't
- Cross platform designs for our clients to expand their digital footprint
Great to have
- 1+ years of design experience
- URLs for portfolio and resume. The portfolio must include your past graphic design works/
- Decent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills, including the ability to communicate interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across various digital product teams.
- Proficiency in a variety of design & prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, XD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe photoshop
- Proficiency in a variety of prototyping tools such as Webflow, Protopie, FramerX is a plus
- Fluent in English is also a bonus for us
What being in the Devhaus family means:
- Flat organisational structure, there's no you in Devhaus - just we.
It's a team sport and we believe that every individual in our team has a huge part to play. Your voice will be heard and valued here.
- Great place to learn
Being in a multi-disciplinary team would mean that you'll be learning more than just your core skill sets,
- Career progression
We believe strongly in our team's growth and we're working hard everyday to build an environment that will suit those needs.
- Fun, Joy and laughter
We meant it when we say its a family here, you'll feel like home from your very first day
- Regional Working Experience
You will be actively working with our teams & clients across the region
Your well-being is our utmost priority, being a part of the family will mean that you're one of us. We'll support you with goodies when you're up onboard ❣️