Partner with us to create more value for your customers
Through a partnership with Devhaus, you will have access to a team of skilled professionals who will collaborate with you to understand your business's unique requirements and develop services that generate more revenue for you and value for your clients. Successful partnerships have demonstrated that joining forces can help expedite business growth.
Aligning on your desired outcome from the get go
Grow Your Business
Here are some of the partners we currently working with
Yup, we build beautiful UI too
Helping new-age teams build a robust growth-ready architecture to improve their overall performance & lifecycle marketing output
Revamp your overall Customer Experience for high performance
Scalable systems and processes to help your team achieve campaign better performance, faster.
Evaluation & Diagnosis
Assessment of your current marketing operations & infrastructure. Eventually, the end outcome we’d want are
- Understand overall company performance in a bird’s eye-view
- Reduce manual executional tasks
- Increase campaign deployment efficiency
Market & Competitors
Granular view of your top competitors and industry players on their digital presence and performance marketing efforts
- Traffic Analytics
- Advertising Research
- Understanding your key market audience’s interests
Marketing technology architecture
We’ll chart out the leanest, most robust marketing technology stack for you to decrease time to insights
- No-code environment infrastructure
- Marketing Automation Strategy
- Easier, more accurate insights of your business
Lifecycle Marketing Strategy
Here we’ll give you the outline of how you can seamlessly create personalised messaging to every target persona by unifying your customer journey
- Data Tracking & Integration Strategy
- Customisable Omnichannel Marketing Strategy
- Unified Customer Data Best Practice
Training on your new systems & processes
Here we’ll give you the outline of how you can seamlessly create personalised messaging to every target persona
- Full-funnel Campaign Planning best practice
- New Branding & Design system guide
- On-demand Video & User-guided training materials
Strategy & technology adopted by companies like;
Love to know more?
Create A Marketing Strategy With The Best Tools For Free
The best modern day enterprise tools that you can use for FREE to work on your next startup idea! Read this before planning your tech stack!
Building An Effective Growth & Marketing Team
A well structured growth team is critical to the success of a startup. Discover essential talents needed to build a growth team that empowers your startup and scale up effectively. Download free templates of Devhaus best practice for your Growth team operations.
An Introduction to Customer Data Platform (CDP) for Engineers
As an engineer, understanding customer data is crucial to building better products. In this post, we provide an introduction to Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) and how they can help you harness the power of customer data for your projects.
A Typical Go to Market Strategy for B2B and SaaS?
Go-to-market strategy is a crucial component that drives success of a B2B product. Learn best practices to get started on building your GTM strategy.
6 Free Martech Solutions For Your Go-To-Market Strategy
We believe that the marketing team needs to consider martech or marketing technology in order to execute their go-to-market strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some pointers, and a little - 'Quick bite-sized information' before you apply for your (EDG) Enterprise Development Grant!
1. Your entity is registered and operating in Singapore
2. Your entity have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
3. Your entity is in a financially viable position to start and complete the project
Typically our project ranges between S$68,000 to S$100,000 for Core Capability projects that are strategy driven. Typically, if your cashflow fits the bill and you have enough cash in the bank, Enterprise Singapore will be more likely to approve your project.
1. Your past 2 years of Audited Financial Statements
2. The EDG Project Proposal; we'll be providing you with this upon the submission of your enquiry
We'll send you our detailed and guided onboarding guidelines to help you with this process upon submitting the form on the next page
3. Registered Consultant's Certifications (RMC, PMC, SCMC, etc)
4. Cost Quotation & Scope of Work from Devhaus (as well as other agencies/ consultants you've approached)
Yup, we'd advice you to do the same, window shop with the other solution providers too so you'll understand where our value lies.
Typically, and EDG project lasts from 6 months to a year.
1. Submit your EDG Proposal
This process typically takes 3 to 9 working days, depending on how fast you can provide us with the information
2. Kick-off your project with us upon submission
In most cases, we usually start the project on the following Monday (at least 5 days upon EDG proposal). Unless we're filled with ongoing projects, we'll be sure to update you before hand.
3. Your Letter of Offer is Granted from Enterprise Singapore
To understand more check out our grants navigator over here to find out more.
4. Audit upon project completion, with the appointed Auditors - more info here
Here are the things we'll need to prepare:
i. The project report
ii. Documentation of project deliverables
iii. Project Invoices and Salary Receipts
iv. Complete and submit GIRO form via FormSg
Once all this is cleared then we're good for claims!
5. Your claims are verified and project deliverables are completed - Yup, you've got your claims and subsidies from your EDG Grant!
1. Audit & Research: We'll diagnose your imposed problem statements, whether it's looking through your 1st party data or having look through your competitor's data, we'll dive deep into it.
2. Architecture & Growth Strategy: We focus heavily on creating Data Driven and Design Centric frameworks for teams, if you're not digital-first then you're lacking behind, at this phase we'll be advising you on the most up to date marketing technology software available to improve your marketing operation efficiency!
3. Training: What's all that fancy strategy for if you're not able to enable your team for hypergrowth performance? This is where we'll train you for that.
With regards to the subsidies, it varies from Industry to industry typically;
a. up to 70% for SMEs
b. up to 50% for non-SMEs
Chat with us to understand better!