Understand how this grant can help you in your company’s digital transformation strategy
An Enterprise (EDG) Automation project allows you to adopt cutting-edge technology and automation which can result in tangible benefits, significant growth and resource efficiency. For more details about custom Architecture built on your software automation process, please look through our solution partner's growth stack guide.
The EDG Automation Grant covers:
- Adoption/Development of sophisticated hardware and/or software solutions
( i.e. Automating your persona creating for your Growth efforts via your Customer Data Platform, to your downstream destinations like Marketing automation or Ad Networks and even syncing your Profiles within your Data warehouse )
- Development of solutions that involve purchase of machinery and integration of systems
(i.e. for teams who'd like to create more complex data pipelines with ELT and data modeling tools, please enquire with us - our Solution architecture team will reach out to you then)
- Training of staff to deploy solutions
Get as creative as possible! We'll automate those data pipelines together for you!
Note: Only applicable for Companies with an operating Entity in Singapore
To defray the cost of large scale deployment of automation solutions, eligible businesses can also apply for the 100% Investment Allowance (IA). The support under IA is net of grant and the approved capital expenditure is capped at S$10 million per project. As announced at Budget 2023, the scheme will be extended for another three years until 31 March 2026.You may indicate your interest when applying for EDG. Enterprise Singapore will evaluate the application and advise if you are eligible for the Investment Allowance.
Outcomes and Impacts
- Development of Business process automation that improves time management, productivity, and efficiency
- Reducing human input into tedious tasks allows employees to focus on higher-value tasks
- Having task management software saves numerous hours of work for employees
To understand better here are some great resources to help you better understand modern day architecture
- How you can better plan your 1st party data strategy using Customer Data Platforms
Working hand in hand with the best digital teams globally
and many more ...