Understand how this grant can help you in your company’s digital transformation strategy
To help your company develop innovative technology and products with the end goal of commercialisation, the scope of work can cover a wide range of areas and considerations. This includes an assessment of market viability, to evaluate the potential demand for the product and the users' understanding of it.
Additionally, the development of a product roadmap and proposed functionalities for the product is important, along with demonstrating market validation. Furthermore, a review of IP considerations, such as IP/Trade Secrets protection, IP strategy, and Freedom to Operate analysis should be conducted, as well as the development of a prototype and small batch production, where relevant. Finally, a commercialisation plan should be developed to ensure the successful launch of the product into the market.
Note: If you've already developed your Product Roadmap within tools like Atlassian or Notion, do share it with us before onboarding on our project to save more time when we're refining the Product Requirement Documentation (PRD) in the near future
Outcomes and Impacts
- Assessment of market viability.
- Evaluation of potential demand and user understanding.
- Development of product roadmap and proposed functionalities for the product.
- Demonstration of market validation.
- Development of commercialisation plan.
- Review of IP considerations, such as IP/Trade Secrets protection, IP strategy, and Freedom to Operate analysis.
- Development of prototype and small batch production, where relevant.
Working hand in hand with the best digital teams globally
and many more ...