We're aligned with you - inspired by the world’s brightest business minds and executives from
For digital leaders looking to grow. If this sounds like you then we're a perfect match!
- Scale-up leaders looking to create a hypergrowth ecosystem
- Growth and Product leaders looking to build Full stack Automation
- Founders looking to outgrow their scorecards and 10x
Simpliflying everything - here are the major steps, sky's the limit for your portfolio companies and their future.
- Prepare Grant Strategy Proposal & Align Outcomes
- Revenue and productivity forecasting
- Step by Step advisory on grant processes
- Project financing advisory
Assessment of your current marketing operations & infrastructure. Eventually, the end outcome we’d want are
- Traffic and Ads Audit
- Tech Stack & Data Audit
- Process Audit
To ensure your target addressable market are receiving the right messaging and creatives - we'll ensure you achieve channel-model-fit
- Competitor's Research
- Media Strategy & Budgeting
- Persona & ICP building
We’ll chart out the leanest, most robust marketing technology stack for you to decrease time to insights
- Environment Setup
- Sales & Marketing Automation Processes
- 360 Performance reporting dashboards
Here we’ll give you the outline of how you can seamlessly create personalised messaging to every target persona by unifying your customer journey
- Event Tracking & Integration Strategy
- CDP Implementation
- Omni-channel journey setup
Knowledge transfer to your internal team members so you can grow to greater heights
- GrowthOps Training
- New Branding & Design system guide
- On-demand Video & User-guided training materials
How to Set up an Outbound Marketing Tech Stack: A Comprehensive Step-by-Step Blueprint
Expand into New Markets with EDG Grants Funding Pilot Projects (Must Read for every growing Singapore Business)
Strengthening your Businesses' Core Capabilities with EDG Funding (Essentials for every Singapore Business)
Unlocking Business Growth with EDG Grants and Devhaus's Martech Expertise
Strategies for B2B Go-To-Market Product Launch: A Modern Roadmap to Conquer the Market
From Vision to Victory: How Growth Marketing Will Shape Business Success in 2023
Google Analytics 4: The Comprehensive Migration Guide - Step-by-Step
Unlocking the Power of Data with Looker Studio: A Comprehensive Guide on your BI of choice
Latest update in 2023: Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) in Singapore, comprehensive guide on how to get a successful application for your business.
Latest update in 2023 from Google on Updated Guidelines with AI-Generated Content
How to Build a High-Converting Website using Webflow. The Complete guide.
How to choose the right Webflow Agency? (with Project Task Templates)
Why marketing needs Customer Data Platform (CDP) more than ever this 2023!
Growth Strategy Consulting: Navigating the World of Business Strategy
Instrument a CDP, and it'll make your life a whole lot easier as an Software Developer
What Are the Best Small Businesses to Start in Singapore?
Our Pro Tip: The Essential Steps for Designing Effective Wireframing and Prototyping
Our Pro Tip: Conducting Brand Audit & Art Direction planning with Design System strategy in mind
How to Track Your Marketing Performance With Free Marketing Analytic Tools
Achieving Product-Market Fit: A Comprehensive Guide for Modern Day Digital Teams
Webflow for Growth Marketers: Why You Should Use It as Your Core CMS Platform
Create A Marketing Strategy With The Best Tools For Free
1. Your entity is registered and operating in Singapore
2. Your entity have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
3. Your entity is in a financially viable position to start and complete the project
Typically our project ranges between S$68,000 to S$100,000 for Core Capability projects that are strategy driven. Typically, if your cashflow fits the bill and you have enough cash in the bank, Enterprise Singapore will be more likely to approve your project.
1. Your past 2 years of Audited Financial Statements
2. The EDG Project Proposal; we'll be providing you with this upon the submission of your enquiry
We'll send you our detailed and guided onboarding guidelines to help you with this process upon submitting the form on the next page
3. Registered Consultant's Certifications (RMC, PMC, SCMC, etc)
4. Cost Quotation & Scope of Work from Devhaus (as well as other agencies/ consultants you've approached)
Yup, we'd advice you to do the same, window shop with the other solution providers too so you'll understand where our value lies.
Typically, and EDG project lasts from 6 months to a year.
1. Submit your EDG Proposal
This process typically takes 3 to 9 working days, depending on how fast you can provide us with the information
2. Kick-off your project with us upon submission
In most cases, we usually start the project on the following Monday (at least 5 days upon EDG proposal). Unless we're filled with ongoing projects, we'll be sure to update you before hand.
3. Your Letter of Offer is Granted from Enterprise Singapore
To understand more check out our grants navigator over here to find out more.
4. Audit upon project completion, with the appointed Auditors - more info here
Here are the things we'll need to prepare:
i. The project report
ii. Documentation of project deliverables
iii. Project Invoices and Salary Receipts
iv. Complete and submit GIRO form via FormSg
Once all this is cleared then we're good for claims!
5. Your claims are verified and project deliverables are completed - Yup, you've got your claims and subsidies from your EDG Grant!
1. Audit & Research: We'll diagnose your imposed problem statements, whether it's looking through your 1st party data or having look through your competitor's data, we'll dive deep into it.
2. Architecture & Growth Strategy: We focus heavily on creating Data Driven and Design Centric frameworks for teams, if you're not digital-first then you're lacking behind, at this phase we'll be advising you on the most up to date marketing technology software available to improve your marketing operation efficiency!
3. Training: What's all that fancy strategy for if you're not able to enable your team for hypergrowth performance? This is where we'll train you for that.
With regards to the subsidies, it varies from Industry to industry typically;
a. up to 70% for SMEs
b. up to 50% for non-SMEs
Chat with us to understand better!